Guided Tour to M+ of West Kowloon Cultural District
Fri Sep 24 @16:00 - 18:00
M+ of West Kowloon Cultural District
M+ is a museum dedicated to collecting, exhibiting, and interpreting visual art, design and architecture, moving image, and Hong Kong visual culture of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. Located in Hong Kong’s West Kowloon Cultural District, M+ is one of the largest museums of modern and contemporary visual culture in the world, with a bold ambition to establish ourselves as one of the world’s leading cultural institutions. The museum is aimed to create a new kind of museum that reflects our unique time and place, a museum that builds on Hong Kong’s historic balance of the local and international to define a distinctive and innovative voice for Asia’s twenty-first century.
- 3:30pm Gathering at YMCA of Hong Kong, Hankow Road (East Tsim Sha Tui Exit L4)
- 4:00pm Presentation
- 5:00pm Facility Tour at M+
- 6:00pm end of the visit
- 6:00pm happy hour drink at West Kowloon Cultural District (optional, at own cost)
- 3:30pm at YMCA of Hong Kong, Hankow Road (East Tsim Sha Tui Exit L4)
- Free admission for Delegates of Integrate 2021
- HK$ 150 for IFMA Hong Kong Chapter Members
- HK$ 200 for members of Integrate 2021 supporting organizations
- HK$ 300 for non-members
- Please issue cheque payable to "International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter" and mail the cheque with your name and event name to PO Box 65115, Tsueng Kwan O Post Office
- Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 - 005340 - 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and sent the copy to us by fax: (852) 2512 0555 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 persons, priority goes to delegate of Integrate 2021
Teams and Conditions
- AXA General Insurance will be arranged for this event. Please provide us your full name (same as HKID Card/Passport) for insurer’s record.
- The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.