Guided Tour to InnoCell & Robotic Parking of HKSTP
Fri Sep 17 @14:30 - 18:00
The 17-storey InnoCell is a modern smart living and co-creation space, combining aesthetics and functionality to encourage personal interaction and collaboration among I&T talent at Science Park. It provides more than 500 bed spaces of affordable accommodation for talents and incubators within Hong Kong Science Park. With the advanced technology and digitization, InnoCell has also become the first completed high-rise building in Hong Kong adopting Modular Integrated Construction (MiC). A tour is organized to share the journey of InnoCell from inception to reality.
Participants will discover and learn more about the challenge and innovation behind the planning, design, construction and operation through this visit.
HKSTP reveals Hong Kong’s first automated Robotic Parking system with electric vehicle charging at Science Park, the city’s largest R&D campus. Located across Buildings 17W and 19W, the Robotic Parking system will showcase Hong Kong’s leading edge smart city innovation and advance the city’s vision for smarter living and smarter mobility.
The Robotic Parking system is a fully automatic parking system using robotic technology. With the adoption of AGV technology, users no longer need to look around for empty parking spaces, but simply park their vehicles in the designated chambers and follow the instructions given by the parking and retrieval panel (PRP), the system will proceed the parking automatically. The chamber will then conduct a scan that is able to detect any animate objects inside the car before the AGV directs the vehicle with the pallet to the parking space assigned by the system.
- 2:00pm Gathering at Sha Tin MTR Station
- 2:30pm Facility Tour at InnoCell including smart check-in deco, project & smart presentation, InnoCell room and communal area tour
- 4:00pm Robotic parking demonstration
- 6:00pm end of the visit
- 2:00pm at Sha Tin MTR Station
- Free admission for Delegates of Integrate 2021
- HK$ 150 for IFMA Hong Kong Chapter Members
- HK$ 200 for members of Integrate 2021 supporting organizations
- HK$ 300 for non-members
- Please issue cheque payable to "International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter" and mail the cheque with your name and event name to PO Box 65115, Tsueng Kwan O Post Office
- Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 - 005340 - 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and sent the copy to us by fax: (852) 2512 0555 or via E-mail: email@example.com
- 20 persons, priority goes to delegate of Integrate 2021
Teams and Conditions
- AXA General Insurance will be arranged for this event. Please provide us your full name (same as HKID Card/Passport) for insurer’s record.
- The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.