Tue May 07 @09:00 - 18:00
N201, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
IFMA’s signature conferences are of proven successes and highly appraised in the region. The Hong Kong Chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is pleased to announce the IFMA's Integrate 2019 Facility Management Conference will be held on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, co-located with HOFEX, the Asia’s leading food & hospitality tradeshow.
At this year’s IFMA Integrate Conference, we will explore the challenges and opportunities that impact the FM sector today — from the roles that technology and data play in driving efficiency and sustainability, to the policies and business trends that are reforming our industry and the ways our buildings are used. Industry experts, policy makers, landlords, users, and service providers will come together to share their views in interactive panel discussions.
(by 14 April 2019)
(15 April onwards)
1. Admission to 1-day facility management conference on May 7, 2019.
2. Admission to HOFEX 2019 from May 7 , 2019 – May 10, 2019
3.Admission to all Integrate 2019 networking break sessions on May 7, 2019.
4. Admission to Integrate 2019 luncheon on May 7, 2019
2. Issue cheque payable to "International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter" and mail the cheque to Integrate 2019 secretariat c/o Ming Focus Limited, Room 2710, 27/F., CC Wu Building, 302-8 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
3. Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 - 005340 - 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and send the copy to us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IFMA reserves the right to cancel an IFMA event due to low enrolment, unforeseen factors, or any other reason making it practically or economically inadvisable to conduct the event. In the event of cancellation, registrants will be notified as promptly as the circumstances permit (although IFMA cannot be liable for any failure to notify). IFMA, however, cannot be responsible for any other costs, losses or inconveniences that a registrant may incur, such as costs of transportation (plane, train, rental car, etc), hotel cancellation fees, reservation fees, lost pay, vacation or leave time etc. Full refund will be granted for cancellations received in writing at the International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter prior to April 7, 2018. Kindly note, there will be no refund for cancellation after this date. However, if you are unable to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no-shows after the conference.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on IFMA’s latest announcements, updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by E-mail email@example.com.
For group registration, please complete the application form here and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org